Rhondda Cynon Taf Pension Fund
Welcome to your LGPS Pension Website
The Rhondda Cynon Taf Pension Fund is one of the biggest occupational pension schemes in Wales, providing benefits for over 60,000 people. We form part of the nationwide pension scheme for local authorities, the Local Government Pension Scheme (LGPS).
The pension scheme offers you great benefits
- You pay in and your employer pays in too
- Benefits are based on your length of service and pay, they are not determined by how much you pay in
- A pension payable for your life once you finish work
- A lump sum payable if you die
- An income for your family if you die
- Income for you if you can no longer work because of illness or injury
The LGPS changed on 1st April 2014, this website has been updated to reflect these changes.